Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Response on Zozi and Kimberly's Blogpost


         One thing I liked about Zozi's response, is one of the first things he did was tolled the reader the main idea. Then to support the main idea Zozi gave more than one example relating to the main idea of the story. Zozi also summed up the book in a very quick and understandable way. One last thing I liked about Zozi's response is how her gave his POSITIVE opinion about the plot it self.
          Another reading response I read was Kimberly's I enjoyed reading Kimberly's response because it was interesting. In which she compares her self to the main character Gregory. She also talks about how she can realate to Greg, "I can relate Greg, mainly because my mom messed up my summer, and is currently still being nosy in my business,”
 she states in the response. I also thought this response was interesting because she thinks about what will come next, "Greg doesn't talk much about the video game paradise, but just counts it as a background detail. As if something with more value will be coming up next." Kimberly says. One last thing I enjoyed about this response was that her summary was well thought out and she summed it up with " Me and Greg are on the same page."   


No comments:

Post a Comment